Patrons and Benefactors of Christmas in Little Falls
A Very Special Thank You to our Sponsors!
Christmas in Little Falls was made possible by donations from the businesses listed in this brochure. This demonstrates once again that when we shop local, 65% of those funds stay in our own community!
Our Major Benefactors
We would like to extend a very special thank-you to the following benefactors for their major donations to make Christmas in Little Falls possible again this year:
- George F. Aney
- Chapman & Moser Funeral Home
- Day, Scarafile & Read
- Dragonfly Fitness
- Enea Family Funeral Homes, Harry and Kevin Enea
- Feldmeier Equipment, Inc.
- George Lumber & Building Material
- Geraty Pools
- Iberdrola Renewables - Hardscrabble Wind Project
- Knights Inn
- Little Falls Community Co-Op
- Little Falls Family YMCA
- Little Falls Fuel
- Park Outdoor
- RD's Mountain View Trucking
- Rose Law Firm
- Van Meter & Van Meter, LLC
- Willman’s Art Gallery and Custom Frames
Our Generous Sponsors
The following people also donated to make Christmas in Little Falls possible:
- Hon. John Brennan
- The Hank Brown Show
- Christopher & Rebecca Gushue, Chris's Collision
- Fiberdyne Labs, Inc.
- Little Falls Construction
- New York Historic Cemetery Preservation Society
- Dr. Anthony Piana, DDS
Participating Businesses & Groups
We would like to thank the following participating businesses and not-for-profit groups for sponsoring our wonderful community celebration of Christmas in Little Falls. Visit These Participating Merchants for Special Events, Discounts, Prizes, Raffles & More!
- AARP - LF Chapter 4367. Program Display at Adirondack Bank!
- Adirondack Bank. Angel Tree & Mail Letters to Santa!
- Always Treasured. Holiday-Open House.
- All-Events Engraving. Christmas Open-House and Holiday Specials!
- Ann St Deli. Open Late Especially for You!
- Beauty and the Beach. Free Beauty Gift. Hot Chocolate with Toppings!
- Best-Buy Appliance. Side-Walk Cash & Carry Sale! Hot Cocoa and Treats!
- Canal Side Inn. Wine-Tasting & Cheese.
- Chapman & Moser. Sponsor of Angel Tree!
- Design’s By Shelly. Christmas Open-House, with Fudge and Chocolates!
- Dragonfly Fitness. Spin at 8am, Body Pump at 9am; Bring a Non-Persihable Food Item for the LF Food Pantry to Participate!
- Ed & Bud’s Grill. Serving the World-Famous Holiday Drink, Tom & Jerry!
- Ed’s Pizza. Special Christmas Fried Dough & Desert Pizza!
- Emmanuel Episcopal Church. Holiday Bazaar!!
- Faces of Astarte Expressions Salon. Mini-Makeovers and Facials.
- Fall Hill Bead & Gem. Holiday Open-House with Raffles!
- Historical Society Museum. A special holiday display!
- Il Caffé. Christmas Morning Breakfasts!
- Imagineering Drum & Guitar. Open-house all day; violin & cello ensemble at 4pm!
- Kathy’s Hair Designs. Holiday Music & Treats
- Knight’s Inn. Holiday lunch buffet!
- Little Falls Carpet. Raffle for a 12x15 Carpet, Pad & Labor ($500 Value)!
- Little Falls Construction. Sponsoring 12 Days of Christmas Scavenger Hunt!
- L F Community Co-Op. Cheese tasting.
- Little Falls Hardware. Donating the Festival’s Balloons!
- Lovenheim’s. Holiday Rug Sale & Christmas Treats!
- Mohawk Valley Center for the Arts. Ribbon Candy Sale!
- The Mustard Seed. Holiday Open-House!
- M&T Bank. Christmas Cards for Soldiers!
- Ole Sal’s Café & Creamery. Holiday Music & Specials!
- Paca Garden. Alpaca Fiber Demonstration; spinning, Weaving and other Crafts!
- Polish Club. Stop in for a Holiday drink!
- Piccolo Café. “Other Side of the Tracks” Happy Hour.
- Raven's Watch Antique and Art Center. Eggnog & Holiday Treats!
- Rick’ Style Inn & Barber Shop. Bag of Family Combs/Personal Pocket Comb!
- Sandwich Chef. Holiday lunchtime specials!
- Shop’s at 25 West & LF Antique Center. Refreshments & Holiday Bow-Making!
- Stone Mill. Dharma Bums Live at the Black Box Theater!
- Tracy Lynn’s Fashion. Open-House!+
- Valley Cinema. 11am showing of Holiday movies (Free with $1 donation to the LF Food Pantry)!
- Van Meter & Van Meter, LLC. Christmas Cookie Contest with Great Prizes!
- White Rose Bakery. Christmas Coloring Contest & Goodies! Donated Christmas Cookies the Community Center!
- WCA. Christmas Open-House & Treats!
A Special Thank You to ALL our Volunteers!
And we owe a very special thanks to the many, many individuals who have volunteered their time and talents to make this day happen!
Enjoy Awesome Shopping in Little Falls!
Welcome to scenic Little Falls, New York … a great place to visit, and a GREAT place to shop! Little Falls is a gem of a small city in Upstate New York. Our local businesses offer everything from the mundane, such as groceries and farm supplies, to the exotic, such as fine art, antiques and handcrafted jewelry!
While you are in Little Falls, be sure to check out the awesome and unique shopping opportunities at our fine local shops! To learn more about the many shopping and dining opportunities in our fine city, visit the ShopLittleFallsNY.com website, here you find a directory of business, complete with reviews and profiles. If you are visiting Little Falls for just a day or two, then this brief shopping guide will help you plan your time by showing you where to go to find the shops and deals that will delight you the most.